Startup bootcamps and accelerator programmes
Simply Do Ideas is designed to make teaching enterprise and entrepreneurship easy, following a well-structured, researched approach that can easily be embedded in curriculum - either business-related or otherwise.
An ioee-approved enterprise academy, we've been featured at the high-profile, international conference IEEC 2015, 2016, and 2017, and notably highlighted as best practice at the ISBE 2016 Conference in Paris. Included in the European Entrepreneurship Competence Framework as best practice for entrepreneurial learning, and independently assessed against the QAA Enterprise and Entrepreneurship Guidance in Higher Education, your use of Simply Do Ideas does not need to stop at curriculum! Simply Do Ideas is also being used across universities as the idea generation and capture tool for startup bootcamps and/or accelerator programs, allowing students to work remotely on the sections that reflect their learning within your workshops.
The link between education and industry
We are now transforming how industry and academia work together by providing businesses with an easy to use online portal to raise questions around areas where they need some support. These will be assigned to an entrepreneurial team at a university or college, made up of students and supported by academics, to assess and provide appropriate advice via the platform.
Having a safe digital space where your students can collaborate and innovate is key. How many early stage ideas are in the minds of your students? Just one idea could change the world - let's make sure it's heard!
- Proven & structured processSimply Do Ideas' idea-development process is the result of strong experience and research.
- Build employabilityUse Simply Do Ideas as a basis to help encourage the enterprising mindset of your users, build their creativity, and increase their employability.
- Easy communicationsConduct one-to-one instant messages, group discussions, schedule announcements and configure automatic emails - all from within Simply Do Ideas.
- Improve presentation skillsPitching using Simply Do Ideas (and use of 'present mode') gives your users first-hand experience and practice with public-speaking and communicating their research and thoughts.
- Personalised learning journeyYour users can build their early-stage business plans in any way they choose. Simply Do Ideas has tools to encourage many approaches.
- Teaching resourcesWe have a wealth of resources to further help in your enterprise educating. For example, our Concept Canvas, Concept Sheets, and presentations.
Simply Do Ideas provides a seamless way for individuals to get their ideas out, enabling my team to go through those ideas in a logical comprehensive manner.
Director of Enterprise,
Cardiff Metropolitan University
Our students have all of the information that they need because the Simply Do Ideas platform has forced them into looking at the different aspects of a business idea.
Head of Enterprise,
Merthyr Tydfil College
The platform means that they can go seamlessly through the business idea process, and that business mentors can log in and view their business ideas online. It’s this holistic approach that supports the journey of the young person with the Trust.
Head of Enterprise & Employment,,